|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A market leading, Quantity Surveying and Building Surveying private practice are seeking a technically competent Senior Quantity Surveyor for their Leicester office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside the Directors who are eager to mentor and develop the successful Surveyor towards an Associate level and beyond.
Working across a varied and diverse range of projects across the commercial, education, healthcare, heritage, hotel, residential, and retail sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Client facing / excellent communication skills
- Degree qualified - RICS accredited
- Preferably MRICS or committed to achieving
- Residential or Commercial project experience is beneficial
- Experience within a professional QS practice / consultancy environment
- £50,000 - £60,000 (negotiable dependent on experience)
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- RICS fees
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / MRICS / London / Surveying / Construction / Senior Quantity Surveyor