|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
One of London's multi-disciplinary consultancy's are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who would enjoy working across a broad array of project sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Partners are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can come into the Quantity Surveying division and pick up projects independently and run with them.
The new Senior Quantity Surveyor will be providing both pre and post cost management services on rail, residential, hotel, and office projects.
There will also be times where the Senior Quantity Surveyor will act as the Project Manager or Employers Agent.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally Chartered (MRICS /FRICS) - not essential
- Pre and Post Cost Management experience
- Able to prepare cost plans
- A successful track record of running your own projects
- Employers Agent experience would be useful
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Professional membership fee
- Private medical insurance
- Career development / career plans
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Senior Cost Manager / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying