|Salary||£60000 - £65000|
An employee-owned Property Consultancy are seeking one, possibly two, Senior Quantity Surveyors due to winning several new projects and aligning with their growth plans which will see them open a new London office at the end of September.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Reporting into a Director, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the option to work on public sector, residential, or commercial projects depending on where your experience lies.
Responsibility-wise, the Director is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is competent in delivering projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision. You will also be supported by junior members within the Quantity Surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Project history within either the public, residential, or commercial sector
- Experience of running your own projects
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- Able to carry out pre cost management services
- MRICS or completed a RICS accredited degree
- £60,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Hybrid working
- Laptop and work mobile
- Professional membership fee
- Bonus scheme
- Good career prospects
- The opportunity to get into Project Management
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveyor