|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A prestigious and world-renowned Cost Management consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a rapidly expanding Quantity Surveying team in Birmingham.
Reporting into two Heads of Cost Management, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on Residential, Hotel, and Commercial based projects across the city.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to carry out pre and post cost management services and be able to support assistant quantity surveyors with their tasks.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Cost Management / Quantity Surveying consultancy experience
- Any project management experience is beneficial
- A successful track record of providing pre and post cost management duties
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Buy additional holiday
- Pension contribution
- Group life assurance (3x basic salary)
- RICS professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye tests
- Retail discount vouchers
- Strong career progression
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant