|Salary||£55000 - £68000|
An established construction cost management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor, with Associate potential, to join their London office as a result of a very busy pipeline.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Joining a diversely skilled team of 20+ quantity surveyors within a flat working structure, the new Senior Quantity Surveyor will carry out a varied Quantity Surveying / Project Management / Employers Agent role.
Project wise, the Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on an array of residential projects including: bulk residential, new builds, vertical residential, and one off private properties. There will also be some commercial projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Holds a Quantity Surveying degree (or similar), or MRICS
- Good pre contract experience
- Cost Management / Cost consultancy experience
- Comfortable working independently, running jobs
- Happy to do a QS/PM role
- £55,000 - £68,000
- 3/2 day split (office and home working)
- Life assurance
- Health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Annual season ticket loan
- Eye care scheme
- Professional membership costs
- Training at all levels
- Clear route to Associate
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Project Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor