|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Leeds
An international multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their ever-growing Leeds based team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be expected to join the team and take a leading role in projects in an array from sectors from inception to completion. These sectors included but are not limited to the likes of Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Office and more.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Partner of the Leeds team and will be a focal point for Graduate and Assistant Quantity Surveyors to seek knowledge and advice from as they progress as well.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- 3+ years Quantity Surveying Consultancy experience
- MSc or BSc in a RICS accredited field
- Experience in leading projects
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across the North
- MRICS or on APC Route preferrable
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Lucrative pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Performance-related bonuses
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Employer's Agent / Leeds / Construction