|Location||Barking and Dagenham|
|Salary||£65000 - £75000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a renowned, top tier main contractor working in their specialist Residential team in East London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an award-winning Main Contractor with a well-established commercial team working on exciting residential schemes from new builds, redevelopments, and mixed tenure housing with both public and private sector clients.
- Complete and submit Business Unit report, monthly MCR, procurement reports and progress reports
- Agree external valuations / cash flow to maximise project value
- Work with the Surveying Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
- Mentor and encourage junior staff
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have
- Experience running projects from start to finish
- A HNC or higher qualification
- Experience working on Residential projects
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Car allowance
- Company phone & laptop
- Strong career development
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor with Residential experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Project Quantity Surveyor / QS / London / Residential / Main Contractor / New Build / Quantity Surveying / Construction