|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
One of the Partners of a proactive Quantity Surveying consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on Healthcare projects across the M3 corridor.
Enjoying flexible working for this particular role, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work on a number of healthcare projects between Southampton and Croydon - providing pre and post cost management services.
At times, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also need to carry out project management and/or employers agent duties.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying experience within a cost management / consultancy experience
- Any project management or employers agent experience would be a bonus
- Healthcare project experience
- MRICS is ideal
- Comfortable travelling across the M3 corridor - Southampton to Croydon
- Technically competent
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working conditions
- Car allowance and travel expenses
- Vast career opportunities
- Array of training
- Professional membership fees
- Life assurance
- Private Health
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Project Manager