|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
The Director of a Quantity Surveying consultancy's London office is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who enjoys working across a broad range of projects and being part of a progressive practice.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining due to natural growth and further increase in workload. As a result, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be working on residential, education, and recladding projects.
A lot of the Quantity Surveying team enjoy a diverse role, therefore the Senior Quantity Surveyor will also get the choice to carry out an Employers Agent role should that appeal.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a BSc in Quantity Surveying (or similar)
- 5+ years, UK, quantity surveying experience within a consultancy
- Residential, education, or cladding project knowledge is a bonus - not essential
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Pre and post contract knowledge
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Strong career prospects
- Diversity of work
- Sociable culture
- Professional membership fees
- Training throughout the year
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant