|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
An established Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can hit the ground running from their South West London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
This Partner led Construction Consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who can take on a mixture of residential and retail projects, for their established client base, delivering pre and post cost management services.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will often be dealing with JCT contracts, therefore, knowledge in this area will be important.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying degree
- Residential or retail project experience would be a bonus
- Good knowledge of JCT contracts
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a close knit team
- Consultancy / PQS background/ experience
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Medical care
- Professional membership fees
- Career development - route to Associate Director
- Bonus scheme
- Work phone and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Senior Cost Manager