|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
The Director of Cost Management, sat within the London office, is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work across residential, healthcare, and education projects for several important company clients.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a consultancy with an established design and architectural background, with multiple offices across the UK, and are currently enjoying working from home.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivering residential and/or health projects to begin with before expanding your workload into other sectors.
You shall report into the Director's, be a key contact for clients, and help mentor the junior members in the quantity surveying team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS or completed a Quantity Surveying/ RICS accredited degree
- Residential or healthcare project experience would be beneficial
- Comfortable pre and post contract
- Excellent communication skills
- UK consultancy/PQS background
- £55,000 - £70,000
- Progress to Associate Quantity Surveyor
- RICS fees and training costs
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Career development
- Flexible working
- Sociable and positive working environment
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor