|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A renowned, highly successful Main Contractor in Ipswich is looking to add a goal-oriented Senior Quantity Surveyor to their thriving team.
This main contractor work across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, healthcare, heritage and hotel. Carrying out refurbishment and new build works.
The company have just won a number of exciting projects ranging from £3m - £7m and as such are looking to expand their commercial department.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have
- A successful track record running projects from inception to completion
- Experience working with a main contractor or developer
- A relevant degree qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- Car allowance
- Good career progression
- Interesting project work
- Choice of flexible benefits that suit your lifestyle
If you are a Quantity Surveyor looking for a new and exciting opportunity, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Main Contractor / Developer / Construction / Quantity Surveying / New Build / Refurbishment /