|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A well-established, thriving Design & Build Contractor with over 30 years success are looking to add an experienced, commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their Hertfordshire office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join a reputable design and build company with an extensive portfolio including Residential, Hotel, Leisure, Healthcare, and Commercial new builds, refurbishments, and fit outs.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The role will suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is confident working independently as well as part of a team, has an interest in building relationships, and comfortable working closely with private clients.
- Experience working with a Main Contractor
- A successful track record managing projects from start to finish
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Various sector experience is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Work on high profile projects
- Company phone and laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Construction / QS / Main Contractor / Quantity Surveying / London / Cost Consultant