|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an independent, experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a market leading Main Contractor in London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to the Managing Director managing fit out, refurbishment, and restoration projects.
The company work across a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Education, Industrial, and Retail from £5k - £5m.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Previous experience working with a Main Contractor
- A successful track record running projects from start to finish
- Experience working on fit out / refurbishment projects
- £70,000 - £80,000
- Travel expenses
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company phone & laptop
- Strong career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / QS / Main Contractor / Construction / London / Refurbishment / Fit Out