|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A Chartered Quantity Surveying practice which is built upon the people it hires is seeking an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their sociable and busy Cost Management team in London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work across an array of intriguing and challenging residential and healthcare projects for various private and public sector clients.
Working alongside a Quantity Surveying Director, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for hitting the ground running and delivering projects in a client facing capacity. You will also mentor the Graduate/Assistant Quantity Surveyor's on the team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS - preferred
- Previous UK consultancy experience
- Residential or Healthcare project experience would be useful
- Strong pre and post cost management experience
- Comfortable taking on projects from inception to completion
- Interested in moving towards Associate level
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working conditions
- Private Healthcare
- Career development and training
- Social events
- Car allowance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Senior Cost Manager / Surveying / Cost Consultancy / Quantity Surveying