|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
A close knit, ambitious, Chartered Quantity Surveying practice are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable working across a wide range of projects within the private and public sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Based from home and with weekly access to the firms South West London office, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be managing commercial, industrial, residential, and retail based projects from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor shall have access to a mix of clients from developers, local authorities, and leading banks who traditionally have projects up to £25m.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Degree qualified or MIRCS
- A successful track record of independently managing projects
- Extensive cost management/quantity surveying experience
- Consultancy /private practice background
- Excellent communication skills
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Professional accreditation fees
- Diverse range of projects
- Flexible working conditions
- Pension contribution
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Senior Cost Consultant / Project Management