|Location||Solihull, Solihull, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a dynamic House Builder in Solihull.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will join an exceptional commercial team independently working on residential developments from 50-units up to 700-units, reporting to the Managing Surveyor.
As a somewhat newly established developer, they are eager to make a name in the industry. A period of growth and expansion, the successful Senior QS will join this exciting journey to grow and become a 5* House Builder.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a developer or house builder
- Experience working on residential projects
- Experience managing projects from inception to completion
- A construction related degree is beneficial
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- 24 days annual leave + opportunity to buy or sell
- Strong career progression & growth
- Share incentive plans
- Life assurance
- Company phone & laptop
- Choice of other flexible benefits
If you are a Quantity Surveyor currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Construction / Developer / House Builder / Residential / Quantity Surveying / Solihull