|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
A European based, Cost Management consultancy is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor with hospitality project experience for their London office.
Working alongside the Director of Cost Management for London, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor shall be the lead Quantity Surveying on a broad range of hotel projects from 5* quality to your traditional budget hotels.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also mentor and oversee a couple of Assistant Quantity Surveyors where you will delegate and support them throughout their smaller schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying or construction related degree
- Experience of working on Hospitality projects - is a MUST
- A successful track record of leading projects as the Quantity Surveyor
- Pre and post contract experience
- Excellent communication skills
- £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- European and UK projects
- Private Health insurance
- Critical illness cover
- RICS membership fee
- Career development
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying / Surveyor