|Location||Chelmsford, Essex, England|
|Salary||£65000 - £750000|
An award-winning House Builder is looking to add a commercially minded Senior Quantity Surveyor to their thriving Chelmsford office.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for the commercial management of New Build Residential Developments in and around the region.
- Collating and issuing tender packs for sub-contractor work packages including drawing review / analysis.
- Negotiation and Analysis of Sub contractor tender returns
- Producing tender analysis for subcontract work packages
- Completion of Subcontract orders and variations
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Creating and setting site start budgets
- Completing Monthly CVRs and cost reporting
- Cost reporting and budget control.
- Attending site meetings
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Experience working with a House Builder / Developer
- Experience managing residential new build projects
- Experience running projects from inception to completion
The company are happy to discuss individual requirements based on experience but are looking to offer:
- £65,000 - £75,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays (option to buy or sell 5 days)
- Private healthcare
- Sharesave scheme
- Company car or car allowance
- Support with Professional Membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor with Residential experience, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
01628 367 037
Senior Quantity Surveyor / QS / Quantity Surveying / Construction / House Builder / Developer / Residential / Chelmsford