|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
A professional property consultancy are seeking a motivated Senior Quantity Surveyor, preferably MRICS, to join their exceptionally busy and rapidly growing, London office.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Due to an influx of multiple projects across the build sector, the Managing Director is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor who is comfortable taking on projects up to £50m, providing pre and post contract cost consultant duties.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will also have the opportunity to manage and mentor other Quantity Surveyor's through their APC as well as their day to day work.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ambitious and motivated individual
- Degree qualified and preferably MRICS
- A track record of managing projects
- Comfortable taking projects from inception to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Route to Associate Quantity Surveyor within 6 months
- Professional subscription fees
- Training costs and membership fees
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS