|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
Senior Project Manager
A medium-sized Project Management property consultancy is now actively seeking a proficient and driven Senior Project Manager to join their office in Manchester.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be joining a dynamic team in a multi-disciplinary environment where you will work with both clients and colleagues of other disciplines.
As Senior Project Manager, you will hit the ground running leading projects from the get-go. Sectors include, but are not limited to, education, commercial, residential and leisure, with project values ranging from £3M - £150M.
The Senior Project Manager
- Prior experience with the residential build sector
- Ideally hold a construction-based qualification (RICS, APM, MCIOB)
- Strong client-facing skills and articulate
- Able to commute to and from site locations throughout the Northwest
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Car allowance
- Pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Construction Consultancy / Manchester / RICS / APC