|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
Senior Project Manager
A disciplined and capable Senior Project Manager is needed at a medium-sized Project Management construction consultancy for their office in Leeds.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
As Senior Project Manager, you will hit the ground running on several new and ongoing projects. Build sectors the Senior Project Manager should expect to be working in include Residential, Healthcare, Commercial, Education and Leisure.
Current projects that the Senior Project Manager will likely work on include a £60M 40-story residential scheme, a framework alongside Urban Splash with project values ranging from £35M - £50M and a Medical Centre refit worth £10M, to name a few.
The Senior Project Manager
- Experience working with Manchester-based construction projects
- 5+ years prior Construction Project Management experience
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Ideally hold a construction-based degree
- Contract administration or employers' agent experience
- £50,000 - £65,000
- Private health insurance
- Pension contribution scheme
- Car allowance
- Strong potential for in-house progression
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Project Management / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Leeds / RICS / APC