|Salary||£45000 - £60000|
Senior Project Manager
A small and established Project Management construction consultancy with a growing, multi-disciplinary team are looking for a capable and well-spoken Senior Project Manager for their office in Birmingham.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be undertaking projects in the retail, commercial, and residential sectors, with project values ranging from 1m - 10m and based throughout the North/Northwest.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be expected to have a deep understanding of the construction process from inception to completion, with an emphasis on completing projects on time, on budget, to quality and participant satisfaction.
The Senior Project Manager
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in construction consultancy
- Determined to learn new skills in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Well-spoken, personable, and client-facing.
- Ideally hold a construction-based qualification
- Able to commute to and from site locations
- Pre and post contract development experience
- £45,000 - £60,000
- Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Support with training
- Career development
- Health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Senior Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / RICS / APC