|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
An Award-Winning, Top 20, Cost & Project Management Consultancy are seeking a progressive and ambitious Senior Project Manager to join their Central Birmingham offices.
A bespoke, high end consultancy with a strong reputation of delivering multi million pound schemes and have an excellent track record taking Project Managers through their APC if required.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be managing junior Project Manager, running projects and working on a variety of sector schemes.
Senior Project Manager duties on a Boutique Hotel in the City Centre, Project monitoring services on a Mixed-Use Residential scheme consisting of Retail and Student Accommodation with associated Infrastructure.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- RICS accredited degree
- Ideally MRICS or most of the way through APC
- Diverse build sector experience
- Client facing, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Flexible working conditions
- Life assurance
- Professional Subscriptions
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Laptop and iPhone
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits scheme
- Uncapped career progression to Director
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / MRICS