|Location||Bristol, Bristol, England|
|Salary||£50000 - £55000|
One of the UK's best building consultancies are seeking a client facing Senior Project Manager to help increase their well established team in Bristol.
The Senior Project Manager will have a ready made client base available to them, but will be expected to show a proactiveness within the market.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will have a wide range of commercial projects at their disposal across the south west. The scope for managing the design team and junior Project Managers will also be part of the role.
The Senior Project Manager will also be required to assume certain Employers Agent and Contract Administration duties at various times during the role.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- RICS accredited degree
- Commercial/Private sector experience
- Experience running their own projects
- Bristol market knowledge
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- At least 4 years Project Management experience
- Project Management experience withing a Consultancy/PQS
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Flexible working conditions
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional Subscriptions
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Alex Ridgeway at Brandon James.
Project Manager / Project Management / Senior Project Manager / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor