|Salary||£50000 - £60000|
Senior Project Manager
A small to medium sized Project Management Construction Consultancy is looking for a proficient Senior Project Manager to join their growing, multi-disciplinary team in Birmingham.
The Senior Project Manager's Role
The successful Senior Project Manager will be hitting the ground running on projects from the outset, both leading and supporting on project.
The Senior Project Manager will work on projects in a variety of build sectors, including Industrial, Residential, and Heritage, with further opportunity to diversify into a number of Healthcare and Education projects.
Senior Project Manager Requirements
- Ideally RICS accredited
- Diverse build sector experience
- 5+ years prior Project Management experience in the Construction Industry
- Client-facing skills and a proactive attitude
- Strong understanding of Contract Administration or Employer's Agent duties
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Hybrid working model
- Private health insurance
- Uncapped career progression to Director
- Pension contribution
If you are a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Joe Pearce at Brandon James.
Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager / Construction Consultancy / Birmingham / Employers Agent / Surveying / Construction / Building Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administration / APC