|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A well-established multidisciplinary Fire Risk Assessor Consultancy are searching a Senior Fire Risk Assessor to add to their already impressive Fire Risk Assessor team.
- Attend client/resident meetings when required to explain reports that have been issued and the implications of the findings..
- Conduct Fire Risk Assessments both internally and externally in line with current industry guidance and compile a detailed report.
The Fire Risk Assessor
- External Wall Risk Assessments desireable
- Type 1-4 FRA's
- Compartmentation Surveys
- Large and small refurbishment and recladding projects
- Fire Protection Work
- Member of IFE or institute of Fire Safety Managers
- Salary - £45,000-65,000 experience dependent.
- Discretionary bonus incentive
- Pension contributions (Double Employee input)
- Private medical insurance
- 33 days holiday (incl. Bank Holidays)
- 3-4 days during Xmas period
- 1 day off for birthday (closest working day if weekend)
- Professional subscriptions
If you are a Senior Fire Risk Assessor considering this opportunity or just wanting to chat about the market and other fire roles, then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
01628 367 050
Senior Fire Risk Assessor | London & Southeast | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities