|Salary||£70000 - £75000|
A successful main contractor with a portfolio of bespoke one-off houses and high-end refurbishments are looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their team based in West London.
The Senior Estimator's role
The Senior Estimator will be expected to produce quotations, showcase excellent client liaison skills, and monitor luxury refurbishment and new build projects ranging in values of up to £12m throughout their phases.
The Senior Estimator will report directly to the Contracts Director in West London and will be essential to the successful running of projects across London in Chelsea, Kensington, Fulham and more.
The Senior Estimator
- 5 years' Estimating experience
- HNC in Quantity Surveying preferrable
- Experience in residential sector essential
- Experience in prime/high-end sector projects preferrable
- Willing to commute across London
- £70,000 - £75,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension contribution scheme
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Performance-related bonuses
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / West London / Construction