|Salary||£55000 - £70000|
A main contractor with a portfolio of high-end and prime Residential projects across Surrey and Greater London are looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their growing Cobham based team.
The Senior Estimator's role
The Senior Estimator will be expected to take full control of the estimation process for this growing firm and will be responsible for determining the feasibility of upcoming projects, assisting with the procurement, and identifying the suitability of incoming projects.
The Senior Estimator will report to the Commercial Manager of the Cobham office and will be expected to bring a hands-on attitude to work and may be involved in several commercial aspects throughout their career.
The Senior Estimator
- 5 years estimating experience
- HNC/HND qualification preferred
- High-end Residential experience preferred but not essential
- Refurbishment and New Build experience essential
- Experience with a Main Contractor essential
- Full valid UK driving license
- Willing to commute across Surrey
- £55,000 - £70,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Employer Pension
- Health and wellbeing packages
- Life assurance
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Ben Scott at Brandon James.
Senior Estimator / Estimator / Cost Manager / Assistant Quantity Surveyor / Cobham / Construction