|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
A world leading, large and well-established construction consultancy that operate across the whole country, are looking to appoint an experienced Senior CDM Consultant to deliver Health and Safety compliance support and CDM and Principal Designer services for their existing client base.
This exciting opportunity would suit somebody looking to step into a much larger company that can provide not only qualifications and CPD support but promotional opportunities and career longevity.
As CDM Consultant, you can expect to work across a wide range of sectors, including commercial property, education, workspaces, public sector and infrastructure.
This is a real chance to work on large scale, high value projects and demonstrate your experience in health and safety and CDM, helping drive you forward as a professional in your career.
The role of the Senior CDM Consultant
As the successful CDM Consultant, you will be able to apply Construction Design Management 2015 support and:
- Provide Principal Designer and CDM Advisor duties
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Advise each client on safety within design
- Be client facing, engaging and show competency in your work
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 or actively working to obtain
- GradIOSH or Tech working towards
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
- A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
- Salary dependant on individuals experience and qualifications
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave - Ability to buy 15 or sell 5 additional days leave
- Individual Health and Dental Insurance
- Discretionary bonus paid annually dependant on profit and performance
- Critical Illness cover and Life Assurance
- Practical and Financial Assistance.
- Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in South London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /