|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
One of the largest independent building construction consultancy in London are now looking to appoint a talented Senior CDM Consultant Principal Designer and CDM professional to join their ever growing team of likeminded practitioners on a 6 month fixed term basis!
The company requires the Principal Designer to work on a certain high high value construction project in Central London.
Responsibilities will include providing the duties of Principal Designer which includes the preparation of F10 notifications, communicate pre-construction information and advise client on their compliance with CDM2015 regulation throughout.
The Successful Principal Designer:
The skills required by the successful Principal Designer:
- IOSH membership - Technician, Graduate or chartered level (or equivalent),
- NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate
- IMaPS - Association for Project Safety or actively looking to obtain
- Ability to build client relationships with positive outcomes
- Confident, client facing communicator with proven experience in similar role
- Salary of up to £65,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- 25 days holiday + Statutory
- Company pension scheme
- Career development investment
- Personal Accident cover, Life Assurance
- Professional Membership subscription Paid and Perkbox benefits subscription.
- Interest free season ticket loan
If you are a Principal Designer looking to join a leading consultancy in London looking for a short term contract role, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CDM / L153 / CMaPS / IMaPS / Principal Designer / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / London / Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /