|Salary||£45000 - £65000|
An international construction consultancy with a technically skilled team of health and safety specialist based in Central London are looking to add a likeminded, professional Senior CDM Consultant to their roster.
The role will require the successful individual to support and assist the delivery of the role of CDM Advisor and Principal Designer on several projects across a varied selection of sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a committed team of individuals who work together to find smart solutions and do what it takes to deliver only the best results in their work which their representation shows.
The Role of the Senior CDM Consultant:
- Review Construction Phase Plans and Method Statements
- Provide CDM compliance knowledge to both client and contractors
- Carry out Design Team Meetings
- Preparation of Pre-Construction Information
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant should ideally hold the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma or working towards
- Memberships with both IOSH and APS desired
- Ideally have at least 2 years' experience working within a consultancy environment
- Must have practical working knowledge of CDM2015 Regulations
- Able to read risk within design and in turn able to advise as such
The Package of the successful Senior CDM Consultant:
- Salary of between £45,000 - £65,000 dependant on experience
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 25 + statutory days annual leave per year
- Competitive Pension Scheme with tax relief
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance - 2 x salary
- Season Ticket Loans
- Professional Memberships paid for annually
If you are a Health and Safety and CDM Consultant in London and would like to be put forward for the above role, please apply or contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IIRSM / CDM / IMaPS / CMaPS / CDM Coordinator / Health and Safety / HSEQ / HSE / Principal Designer / London / BJL / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /