|Salary||£50000 - £65000|
A successful, extremely busy medium sized construction consultancy based in London with an excellent track record of are in the process of appointing an ambitious Senior CDM Consultant to work as part of their team advising on CDM2015 and providing the role of Principal Designer and Advisor to Principal Designer.
This exciting work opportunity would suit somebody looking to step into a smaller consultancy environment but work on some of the largest, most exciting high value construction projects in the London / South East area predominantly but with projects around the South and Midlands to be expected.
This employer will provide a laid out career action plan for the successful consultant and provide CPD support to ensure you are continuously progressing within the company.
The role of the Senior CDM Consultant:
As the successful Senior CDM Consultant your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing Principal Designer and CDM Advisor support
- Work within a pre-construction environment advising on CDM2015 compliance.
- Be client facing, engaging and show competency and commitment to each client assigned.
The Successful Senior CDM Consultant:
The successful CDM Consultant should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate minimum
- GradIOSH or Tech working towards
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
- A deep understanding of CDM2015
- Salary of up to £65,000 per annum (Can be discussed)
- 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions Paid
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Pension Scheme - 5% employee / 3%employer
If you are a CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / CMIOSH / CDM / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Consultant / Health and Safety Manager / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / BJ / London / Building Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM2015 /