|Salary||£57500 - £67500|
An exciting CDM work opportunity has arisen for a creative and forward thinking Senior CDM Consultant and Principal Designer to provide the service to some of their largest clients across London, Kent and the South East. Would suit someone who wishes to continue to grow and develop further within their career in CDM and work for a larger team and company.
As the successful Senior CDM Advisor / Principal Designer, your duties will include:
- Fulfil the role of Principal Designer providing design risk and compliance knowledge to client.
- Provide assistance and support with all health and safety matters and CDM2015
- Produce health and safety documentation and provide client with the relevant H&S paperwork
The Successful Senior CDM Advisor / Principal Designer:
The successful Senior CDM Advisor / Principal Designer should hold the following:
- NEBOSH General and Construction Certificate
- NCRQ / NEBOSH Diploma Level 6 preferable
- GradIOSH or above or actively looking to obtain
- Membership of the Association of Project Safety (APS) preferable
- A deep understanding of Health and Safety Legislation and CDM2015
- Salary of up to £68,000 dependant on experience and qualifications
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme - 5% Employer / 3% Employee
- 26 days Annual Leave + Statutory + Christmas shut down period
- Private Health Care & life Assurance
- Petrol Allowance and Business Travel Reimbursement
- Clear and concise career progression
If you are a Health and Safety / CDM Consultant looking progress your career in a leading consultancy in London, please contact Chris Austwick at Brandon James.
NEBOSH / IOSH / IMaPS / AaPS / CMaPS / CDM / CDM2015 / Health and Safety / Health and Safety Advisor / Principal Designer / Newark / BJL / Construction Consultancy / CDM Advisor / CDM Consultant