|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
I'm newly partnered with an interdisciplinary property & construction consultancy seeking a project biased Senior Building Surveyor to join their forward-thinking, Waterloo based Building Surveying team.
This an incredibly unique opportunity for a Senior Building Surveyor to offer varied construction advice across the public and private sectors including delivering projects up to £3m, design & specification as well as the occasional professional building surveying instruction.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from long-term flexible working, uncapped career progression, and an opportunity to join a collaborative and flexible consultancy winning the rights to some of the South East's most prominent projects/frameworks.
(Sectors: Commercial, Public & Blue-Light)
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
- Experience in delivering projects using JCT contracts
- Comfortable working as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Commercially-minded, self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Client-facing with the soft skills required to develop and maintain client relationships
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £55,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Long-term flexible working
- Car/travel allowance
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Enhanced contributory pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Additional benefits
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / RICS / MRICS / Project Management / Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor