|Salary||£40000 - £50000|
An innovative and forward-thinking property development and construction consultancy based in Warwickshire are now seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join their small Building Surveying team.
As the new Senior Building Surveyor, you'll be working on various residential projects across the UK, acting as employers' agent and carrying out contract administration. You'll also be expected to be confident and able to run a project from start through to completion.
This is a flexible working position and will suit someone who doesn't mind travelling from site to site daily.
The successful Building Surveyor?
- Cohesive knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Contract administration and employers' agent experience
- Previously have project managed jobs from start to finish
- Confident in working both autonomously, and as part of a team
- Clear and effective communication skills- oral and written
- UK driving license
- £40,000 - £50,000 Dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Additional benefit packages
- Flexible working arrangements
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Ref no: 11642LS
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveying Lead | Head of Building Surveying