|Salary||£45000 - £55000|
A world-leading Real Estate firm are now seeking a Senior Building surveyor who is preferably MRICS with similar experience, to join their ever-growing team in Birmingham.
This will suit a professional focused Senior Building Surveyor, who is commercially minded, looking to join a company with an exciting portfolio of projects.
The Senior Building Surveyor's role
- Undertaking Building Surveyor's inspections and preparing reports
- Preparing specifications for repair and refurbishment
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations
- Undertaking business development
- Preparing planned preventative maintenance plans
- Some travel will also be required in this role
The Senior Building Surveyor
- MRICS preferably with commercial consultancy experience
- Strong communication and numerical skills and be comfortable writing reports
- Excellent time management
- Be enthusiastic and proactive
- Clean UK driving license
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Private healthcare
- Competitive pension contribution
- Career progression
- Inclusive culture and collaborative work environment
If you're a Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James on 01628 367 044 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor | Chartered Building Surveyor | MRICS | Building Surveying | Building Surveyor | Commercial Property | Dilapidations | Building Surveys | Real Estate