|Salary||£60000 - £70000|
Senior Building Surveyor - Birmingham
A forward-thinking consultancy are looking for a client facing Senior Building Surveyor to grow a building consultancy team to their expanding range of professional services around Birmingham.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will be a business getter who will form strong client relationships. This is a stand-alone Building Surveying role so MRICS or MCIOB is essential and project management experience desirable.
For the right Building Surveyor, there is the opportunity to establish and grow your own team within a supporting and diverse business.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS desirable
- Strong client relationships
- CDM experience
- Preparation of Schedule of works
- Negotiation of schedule of dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Pre-acquisition building surveys
- Project Management skills
In Return, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will receive;
- Performance Related Profit Sharing Scheme
- Memberships and CPD events
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays and your Birthday off
- Additional day's holiday for every 3 years of service
- Time off for approved training
- Pension scheme operated through The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
If you're a Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Miranda Read at Brandon James on 01628 367 041 for a confidential chat.
Contact ref: MR10583G
Building Surveying - Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - RICS