|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
I'm newly partnered with an industry-leading property and construction consultancy seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, West End based Building Surveying team.
Delivering on public sector projects up to £30m, the successful Senior Building Surveyor will become an integral part of a team winning the rights to some of the UK's largest public sector frameworks and join a global consultancy who have created the family-feel culture of working in a private practice.
Ideal for a Senior Building Surveyor with consultancy experience working alongside local authorities/public sector projects looking to focus on contract administration/project delivery in a consultancy who's number 1 value is organic growth,
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential
- 5+ years' experience in a Building Surveying role
- Experience working alongside local authorities & delivering projects in the public sector
- Confident working autonomously and as part of a team
In Return, The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- Uncapped career progression
- Long-term flexible working
- Project values up to £30m
- Diverse client exposure
- A collaborative and friendly working environment
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits package
If you're a Building Surveyor or Senior Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Building Surveyor / Building Surveyor / Building Surveying / Chartered Building Surveyor / MRICS / Project Management / Property Consultancy