|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000|
An award-winning design and construction consultancy are seeking a project biased Senior Associate Building Surveyor to join their multi-disciplined, South London based Building Surveying team.
Focused towards contract administration & project delivery with limited business development and technical surveying exposure, this opportunity is perfectly well suited to a Senior Associate Building Surveyor (or aspiring Senior Building Surveyor) with a private practice/consultancy background in working alongside local authority/public sector frameworks.
Committed to the long-term personal and professional development of all employees, the successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor will join an established consultancy offering a flexible, collaborative and open company culture, teamed with an industry leading benefits package and linear career progression route to Partner.
(sectors include local authority, education and residential)
The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred yet not essential (Building Surveying pathway)
- Contract administration & project management experience covering the above sectors
- Experience working in a private practice/consultancy environment
- Based within commutable distance of South London/Surrey/Kent
In Return, The Successful Senior Associate Building Surveyor Will Receive;
- £70,000 - £80,000 basic salary
- Car/travel allowance
- Linear career progression to Partner
- Long-term flexible working
- Enhanced contributary pension
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Continued professional career development
- Generous benefits scheme
If you're a Senior Associate Building Surveyor or Building Surveyor considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on 01628 367 038 for a confidential chat.
Senior Associate Building Surveyor - Senior Building Surveyor - Building Surveying - RICS - Project Management - Chartered Building Surveyor - Associate Building Surveyor