|Salary||£25000 - £28000|
Senior Administrator with account management experience required to work for construction consultancy based full time in their maidenhead office.
The successful Senior Administrator will join a highly successful leading consultancy that values client and employee satisfaction. The Administrator can expect to benefit from hybrid working and a competitive salary.
- Admin style role with client liaison and account management support
- Data management, uploading reports to with scheduling of surveyors to attend properties - liaising via email and phone
- Diary management
- Fielding phone calls/emails for the Associate Director
- Assisting with adhoc administrative tasks
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Fulfil the admin support required by the office such as correspondence, reports, presentations, databases, letters, minutes, tender documents, and submissions.
- Previous experience in the property / construction based market desirable
- Good management and prioritisation of workload
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and deadlines
- £25,000-£28,000 dependent
If you are a Senior Administrator considering your opportunities, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
# 01628 367 041
Maidenhead / Office Manager / Construction Consultancy / Senior Administrator / Accounts Manager / Property