|Salary||£35000 - £45000|
Residential Valuation Surveyor
A hardworking, dedicated and passionate UK practice is looking to hire MRICS qualified Residential Valuation Surveyors for their successful teams across multiple offices.
Offices in Oxford, Reading and Birmingham.
The successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will be working to completing Residential Red Book compliant residential survey reports and Home Buyer Reports. The company seeks to constantly obtain a high standard of performance and service and customer feedback.
They aim to recruit and retain well-qualified professionals who are keen to offer first-class services.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- Proven success in property valuations
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- MRICS Qualified
- Results driven, desire and determination to achieve goals
- Strong face to face client skills and exceptional customer service.
- Professional, organised, great work ethic.
- £40,000 OTE
- Car Allowance
- 33 days paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Company rewards and incentives
- Employment Assistance Scheme
Valuation Surveyor - Residential Valuation Surveyor - Oxford, Reading, Birmingham- OX4
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708