|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
A UK private practice is seeking an enthusiastic Residential Valuation Surveyor.
This firm have been providing architectural solutions since the mid 1980's and has good old fashioned values, at the same time the company is a forward thinking practice and is always open to new ideas and input. This strong UK firm is looking for surveyors from AssocRICS upwards to work from their HQ in West Sussex.
This practice has forged strong relationships and is looking to expand rapidly into 2022. The successful Surveyor would be responsible for completing Residential Valuations Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Buildings Surveys.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- AssocRICS and upwards.
- Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Hold a Full clean driving licence.
- Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
- Interested in a great work life balance.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 experience dependent.
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
Residential Valuation Surveyor - Red Book - Assoc RICS - Valuation Surveyor - West Sussex BN16
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111 708