|Salary||£35000 - £40000|
Residential Valuation Surveyor
An independent family-owned UK practice that is always on the lookout for new talent is seeking a Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their agile London based team.
This successful Valuation Surveyor will manage the day to day administration of valuation instructions for the department's banking clients, solicitors housing associations, investors and private individuals to discuss valuations and build relationships. Active in terms of business generation, referral and be required to attend events.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor
- 2-5 Years PQE
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work on own initiative and as a team.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 23 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme membership
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
Residential Valuation Surveyor, Residential Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - SW9
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036
- 07463 111708