|Salary||£35000 - £35000|
A Residential Valuation Surveyor is required to join a highly successful family firm based remotely and serving the Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex patches. From humble beginnings this practice has overcome adversity, is very hard working with a strong entrepreneurial flair and modern ethics. The required Residential Valuation Surveyor will deliver red book residential valuations and offer professional advice to a host of private and public sector clients..
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- Hunger and drive to develop their own client base and presence.
- Passion for the Built Environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
- Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
- Life and Accident insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Fitness Allowance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Commercial Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - Norfolk - NR12
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036