|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Residential Development Valuation Surveyor
A worldwide recognised firm that has been named on the Fortune 500 for over the last decade are seeking a Residential Development Valuation Surveyor to join their London Headquarters.
This successful Residential Valuation Surveyor will play a crucial role within the valuation and advisory team, supplying leading advice to property companies, fund managers and developers.
The team which the successful surveyor will be working with is at the forefront of valuing large, complex and very high worth residential development projects. You will be upholding and executing some of the companies core values, which are that of integrity, respect and excellence.
The Successful Residential Development Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS Qualified. Registered Valuer.
- 3+ years PQE.
- Highly numerate, able to grasp complex investment scenarios.
- Passionate about the property industry.
- Adaptable to a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional subscriptions and fees
Residential Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036