|Location||London, Greater London, England|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000|
Residential Valuation Surveyor
A UK private practice is seeking an experienced Residential Valuation Surveyor.
This dynamic firm with good old fashioned values is always willing to listen to its clients is looking for residential valuation surveyors from AssocRICS upwards.
This practice has forged strong relationships and is looking to expand rapidly in 2021. The required Residential Valuation Surveyors will be experienced in residential Survey and Valuation work, including Home Buyer Reports.
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- AssocRICS and upwards.
- Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Hold a Full clean driving licence.
- Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
- Interested in a great work life balance.
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 experience dependent.
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Contributary pension
Residential Valuation Surveyor - Red Book - Assoc RICS - Valuation Surveyor - London SE13
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036