|Salary||£35000 - £55000|
This independent Chartered Surveying practice based in North London are seeking an AssocRICS or MRICS Surveyor to carry out Surveys on Residential and Commercial property across London and the Home Counties.
The successful Surveyor will have experience within the market, carrying out Valuations and Building Surveys on Resdiential and Commercial property. Strong bauilding patholgy experience is key and complete understanding of the traffic light system.
There is a massive opportunity to take home a very large percentage of the fees you bring in to the company, adding tens of thousands to your salary each year! All you need is to show determination, hard work and experience.
The Valuation Surveyor will ideally hold
- AssocRICS or MRICS qualification
- Knowledge of building pathology and Valuations on Residential and Commercial Property
- Understanding of the London and the Home Counties market
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Full drivers license and car is essential
- Salary up to £55,000
- peformance based commission scheme
- Car allowance or travel expenses paid
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts on the High Street including restaurants, retail, flights and technology
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
If you are a Residential Surveyor considering your career opportunities then contact Ellie Hagan at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367036
Residential Surveyor / Surveying / Surveyor / RICS / Redbook /