|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£40000 - £65000|
A central London based firm of forward thinking Chartered Surveyors and property consultants are looking to expand their ever-growing London team with a valuation surveyor, preferably with skills in both the residential and commercial disciplines.
The Valuation Surveyor will enjoy a variety of duties and can progress through this medium sized ever growing and innovative firm.
The Successful Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £40,000 to £60,000.
- Company Car
- Bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Commercial Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036