|Location||City of London|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000|
A London based firm that provides an exceptional combination of people, skills and services to create outstanding customer service and care for their clients is looking for an AssocRICS level Valuation Surveyor to join their ambitious company and team.
The Surveyor will utilise their "Red Book" Compliant Valuation Skills to help drive the company forward.
The Successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor?
- Passion for the property Industry
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Work experience from a top advisory firm.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- £35,000 plus commission.
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Commercial Valuation Surveyor - London - EN3
David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 07463 111708
- 01628 367035